- How is the CPAP PRO system different from CPAP masks?
Invented by a severe sleep apnea patient who could not stand the traditional CPAP masks on the market, the CPAP PRO® was designed to overcome his own personal CPAP usage problems. Unlike engineers from huge respiratory companies that design masks, but never have had to endure the torture of use, CPAP PRO® has been used nightly by the inventor for the last 18 years, continuously being improved to maximize his own personal comfort. Without annoying straps or headgear, the CPAP PRO® line make CPAP more tolerable by eliminating the pain, sores and claustrophobic panic feelings of conventional CPAP breathing devices and CPAP machines.
Additionally, CPAP PRO® is much lighter weight than traditional face masks and its design minimizes skin contact so that it is far easier to forget that it is there and sleep comfortably.
- What is a Boil ‘N Bite Mouthpiece?
Similar to a sports mouthpiece used by athletes, the CPAP PRO® is customized to your exact dental configuration in just minutes right at home. Once formed the CPAP PRO® will comfortably snap on to your upper teeth and stay in place throughout sleep. Since the upper teeth always stay in perfect relationship with the nose, you can sleep in any position and all the nasal components stay in place eliminating the leaks, the skin irritation and sleepless nights!
- How long will it take me to become comfortable with CPAP PRO?
Most patients report that the first night using our CPAP PRO® is like a dream come true. They tell us they have an easier time falling asleep,sleep better and wake up completely refreshed. For other patients, it may take several nights or weeks to completely get used to CPAP PRO®.
- Do I need a prescription for CPAP PRO?
Yes. Simply provide basic sleep medical history information online during the order process and we will obtain the required prescription for you. It’s Fast, Secure, & Simple.
- What is Whisper Quiet™?
CPAP PRO® is engineered to minimize any annoying sounds associated with conventional masks and nasal inserts. Unique micro-foam diffusers significantly reduce sound levels as well as eliminate exhaled air blowing on to patient.
- Must the CPAP hose go downward towards my chest?
With CPAP PRO®, you can place the hose and tubes in any direction you prefer…over your head, down towards your chest… and even to the right or left side… the choice is yours to maximize your comfort!
- Will CPAP PRO work with my existing CPAP, BiPAP, or PAP machine?
CPAP PRO® works with all CPAP, BiPAP, and PAP systems. Each individual with respect to tolerating CPAP pressure is unique, and in most instances nasal pillow CPAP interfaces are recommend with pressures 13 or less. However we do have patients using CPAP PRO® at pressures in the 18-20 range with good results! At higher prescribed CPAP pressures it would be advisable to consult with your sleep specialist.
- Do I have to bite down on the mouthpiece all night long to keep it in place?
No, once you prepare your Boil ‘n Bite mouthpiece, it will comfortably snap on to your upper teeth and stay in place without the need to bite down on it. With just a little pressure, you can easily remove the mouthpiece from your teeth.
- Should everyone use a Boil ‘n Bite mouthpiece? What about dentures?
Patients with serious dental problems should consult with their dentist before utilizing CPAP PRO®. Since this unit snaps on to the patient’s teeth, in certain cases it can be used with removable dentures if you can leave your dentures in place during sleep. Additionally, patients that are sensitive to hot foods, liquids or are emotionally concerned about this technique should not use the Boil ‘N Bite fitting procedure, but should consult with their dentist to discuss the preparation of a customized CPAP PRO® dental mouthpiece.
- How does CPAP PRO provide a better night’s sleep?
With severe skin irritation, annoying leakage and the need to constantly tighten straps, it is almost impossible for the patient to reach essential “REM” sleep with conventional masks. By eliminating these annoyances with CPAP PRO® , our patients tell us they’re sleeping more comfortably and more soundly and waking up refreshed.
- Does CPAP PRO have exhalation holes?Directly under the nasal puffs on each tube there is an exhalation hole. These holes are surrounded by a unique foam ring with millions of microscopic air holes. The exhaled air is silently diffused through these foam rings without blowing into your face.
- Are the Nasal Puffs one size fits all?Both CPAP PRO’s ship with standard size Nasal Puffs. The standard size Nasal Puffs will fit 99% of users, but for some, smaller or larger sized Nasal Puffs are needed. If, upon receiving your CPAP PRO®, you find that you are in need of different sized Nasal Puffs you can contact a representative at 1-800-538-8803 or through the ‘Contact Us’ form. Please have your order number handy when contacting a representative or include the order number in the Contact Us form. Your first pair of resized Nasal Puffs are complimentary.
- What is the return policy?CPAP PRO units are returnable up to 30 days from purchase. However, CPAP medical equipment is personal in nature and cannot be returned once opened whether the equipment shows usage or not. That is why we offer a “30 Day Guarantee” that if you don’t like our mask we will replace it! We also accept returns on any un-opened product within 30 days of the original ship date. Shipping charges are non-refundable and a 25% restocking fee will be assessed for each returned product.
To take advantage of our 30 Day Trial, just give our mask a fair trial of 30 days and if you decide it is not for you, you may call in, request an Return Merchandise Authorization number and we will provide you a list of the other masks we offer for replacement. Upon the return of your mask, we will ship the new mask of your choice, no-questions-asked! We know you will love CPAP Pro, but if it doesn’t work for you, your happiness and comfort is our main concern!